River Forest Home provides a serene, caring and supportive assisted senior living environment that protects and enhances the quality of life for seniors and their families when living independently is no longer possible or practical.
Our newly renovated 3.400 square foot home boasts fresh designer interiors, beautiful professional landscaping, comfortable private living, healthy gourmet meals, a wide variety of creative and physical activities and entertainment, assistance with medical needs and hygiene, and more.
- One-on-one attention, patience and care.
- Deep respect in appreciation of our residents individual life experiences.
- Dignified living with personalized support to meet individual needs.
- Continuously expanding services and programs to match the needs of our residents.
- Consistent attention to health care, comfort and quality of life.
- Low staff to resident ratio compared to a larger facility; with us, it’s personal.
River Forest Home is a beautiful 3,400 square foot Assisted Senior Living Home featuring 6 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, large living room, den, dining room, visitation room, kitchen & breakfast area, office with double carport, covered patio and porch nestled on a large, beautifully landscaped lot.
Construction: under full renovation, estimated completion August 2017.
DHH Occupancy Permitting Approx. 30 days after or early September
- Private, single occupancy bedrooms
- 24-hour personal care
- Bathing, dressing & grooming assistance
- Bed & bath linens provided
- Laundry service
- Activities and entertainment
- All meals and snacks
- Ambulation/transferring supervision
- Medication assistance & administration from LPNs
- Tammany Hospital – 3 miles
- Downtown City of Covington – 2.1 miles
- Staff – Certified House Manager and Nursing Assistants
- Ratio of Personal Care attendants to Residents very low and personal
- Fire Sprinkler, Alarm system
- ADA Compliant
- Professional Interiors by Lisambiance Design
River Forest Home
5 S. Division Drive
River Forest Subdivision
Covington, LA 70433